1.15 / 5 based on 5 Reviews | Submit Your ReviewSatisfactionClaimsCostBillingService
Company InformationOne American Square
Indianapolis, IN 46282
(317) 285-1979 (Fax)
Last Updated: 2019-02-05
Company Reviews (5)
HORRIBLE Customer Service, November, 2018
Where to start:
1) web address on my statements is incorrect adn is not even valid: www.accountservices.aul.com
2) My representative has not once contacted me to aid in my investment strategies
3) EVERY time I call -- as others here have complained -- they cannot find my account, transfer me three or more times, place me on hold for 20+ minutes without servicing my call
4) NEVER solve the problem or issue I am calling about.
5) Most recently I have been calling to ask why they have not transferred my funds to my new company (SIMPLE REQUEST) and they advised they did not have the new company's corporate resolution. NOT TRUE - this was sent with the initial request. Rep on phone was looking at paperwork sent and she said she couldn't see it (even when directed to where on page it was). End result, this information has to be resent and then they will "review it" to see if it suffices. Mind you, the company corporate policy has been sufficient for EVERY OTHER COMPANY
RUN AWAY!, November, 2018
Today, I contacted support at AUL/OneAmerica to find how best to stop the rapid loss of funds from my account, a simple request . I had to repeat my personal information FOUR TIMES ( to the same woman) who needed to "axe me a question". When she was able to grasp what I needed, she told me I should call Edward Jones or Charles Schwab, as AUL won't give Financial advice. Fair enough, I asked to speak to the woman's supervisor, she demanded to know why... I said "Because you have been unable to provide me with any information of any kind at all..." she said "one moment, and transferred me to your phone survey. I gave all "2" as a response because there was nothing worse available. I have contacted my employers' benefits department, relayed this information and am Stopping ALL contributions, pending transfer to a real investment company.
worst service ever, October, 2018
submitting life claims. been trying to get them to pay out for six months. everytime I call, they give different info.
Horrible Customer Service and product, March, 2018
The products and services offered are a rip-off and are way overpriced compared to their competitors. Their customer support is a joke, their staff is extremely incompetent with providing any kind of assistance. The automatic drafts you set up with them are not automatic as a person has to take the payment out of your account. This is the 21 century get a decent customer support and help desk system in place. Everything should be automatic. Furthermore, their excuse for why everything takes so long is they have to get the processing team to get you information which will take 2 weeks. NO, there is such a thing called the internet! You should be able to get me the information I need NOW. This company is a joke and I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Classless end of term notice, August, 2018
Have a 20 year term policy with Golden Rule that has reached the "end" of term. Instead of any kind of notice that the 20 year term is up and perhaps some realistic options to extend the policy, I received a "Payment Notice" that jacked the rate from $335/year to $6,225/year. I spoke with One America's customer disservice and was laughed at when I questioned the wisdom in sending a 20 year customer a 19x increase in cost. "That's the way it is." she says. I call it a slap in the face.