Save up to 75%
Get a Free Insurance Quote Now!
  •  Privacy & Security Protected

possible to change name of title of car to 18 year old with suspended driver's license

+6 votes
My then 17 year old son bought a car, but we put the title in my name (his mother) to have a lower insurance rate with my insurance company.

Since then, he has had his license suspended until the end of June 2016 for moving violations/no accidents.

My (our) insurance company has put an exclusion on my son. I don't want the financial responsibility anymore. I would like to be able to put the car legally in my son's name, relieving me from financial or any other responsibility for what he may do.

What are my options?
asked Feb 26, 2016 by anonymous

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Rates & ResourcesHealth & Life InsuranceHome & Car InsuranceTop Pages